Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Leaky Cauldron  ~  The Person Below Me

Pennfana
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quote
True. My baking even turns out to be edible once in awhile, which thrills me to no end. (It used to be that my cookies would look raw when they came out of the oven, but they were hard enough to use as hockey pucks—I had that in common with Hagrid. Very Happy)

Incidentally, "fhqwhgads" is from a website of flash cartoons that my brother introduced me to when I was in university. One of the characters answers e-mail (mostly) every week, and one of the earlier ones came from someone who signed themselves as "fhqwhgadshgnsdhjsdbkhsdabkfabkveybvf", which he shortened to "fhqwhgads". It became a running joke on the site. I was kind of stuck for a "person below me" statement last time I responded to this topic, so I just dug that one out...

Memory, I'm flattered—my Italian is very rusty at the moment, since I haven't had much of a chance to practice lately!

The person below me has more books than they know what to do with.

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quote
True.
This is just a short reply, because I'm in the office and I should be working now.
But here the connection is faster, so I tried to see if there were answers to my request... Sad

Thanks for asking, Overhill. I'm posting "The Plan" (that you know very well) on Occlumency and I have finished to post it on FFnet.
On FFnet I have also my fiction "Matter of Will" who has reached chapter 13 and received favorable feedbacks. Unfortunately, in these last months I have had very little time to read... And surely my English has worsened.

Pennfana, be serious! Your Italian is amazing!
Sei bravissima, soprattutto perchè hai imparato da sola!

And now I have to go.
The person below me would like to clean up his/her house, but it would probably be easier to rebuild a new one... Wink

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quote
True! I'm actually considering moving out, problem is finding my stuff and dividing it from everyone else's.

I NEED a vacation it's made it to the stage where being sick is a holiday!

I was intrigued by the fqrandom letters and looked it up so now I know where it comes from!

Baking, hmm, I'm currently 'over' all things cooking although baking isn't too bad. I used to love it.

The person below me is considering finding a new job.