Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Keepers  ~  Beta here ... at your service!

laerenielwen
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:40 am Reply with quote
Joined: 23 Feb 2006 Posts: 6 Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Name or Penname: laerenielwen

Email: laerenielwen@hotmail.com

Beta Experience: Have had some beta experience. Many of my friends write there own stories and the love for me to read over them and comment.

Writing Experience: I love to write my own stories as well as read others. I have many going at the moment including a “Lord of the Rings” trilogy with a friend of mine.

Personal Website: Livejournal ok? http://laerenielwen.livejournal.com/

Ratings: anything…R or NC17 mostly

Ships: I LOVE HG/SS!! They are my favorite, but I don’t mind others.
Categories/Genres: Anything really … I’ll read whatever’s given to me.
Strengths as beta reader: I have very good English skills and I love to read and write!

Weakness: Not very Brit. Lit.

Dislikes: I don’t go for too many of the regular pairings. I enjoy different ones.

Any additional notes: I love Harry Potter and am very knowledgeable on the books and canon characters. I enjoy reading fanfics and think that there are some amazing authors out there that can be found!
teethlikeswords
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:28 am Reply with quote
Hi, I'm writing a fic on Severus Snape's life. It's written like a letter to Hermione Granger. It starts from his birth to the end of HBP. Here's the summary:

After the death of Albus Dumbledore, Severus Snape flees. For months he is sought out by everyone from Death Eaters to Harry Potter. During this time, he is writing the story of his life, his final testament, to the only person who wasn't looking for him, the only person who ever loved him.

It's going to be either PG13 or R. The teacher/Student relationship is tasteful. I already have another beta, but my story is still being rejected because of grammar errors. If you're interested, please email me at teethlikeswords@yahoo.com.

Thanks, Amelia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address