Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Keepers  ~  New beta for any story

wondering_witch
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:54 pm Reply with quote
Penname: wondering_witch
Email: hpfreak4ss@yahoo.com
Beta Experience: nothing online; beta for friends' college essays, high school English tutor.
Writing Experience: posts at several websites, several fanfics: Mystery, PWP, Humor, etc. Have not yet posted my writings on this website for lack of a beta.
Personal Website: working on it; will post as soon as done
Ratings: Any
Ships: Any; prefer good old HG/SS
Strengths as beta reader: excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling. I will be extremely thorough to ensure no structure errors. I am also fairly patient. I will tell you honestly what I feel needs to be corrected, and am willing to make suggestions with regards to plot and story/character development.
Weaknesses: I fall into stories, and there is the occasional fic that is just not credible, but I will fall into it anyway.
Dislikes: Stories that take too long to develop, plotlines that change with wild abandon, writers whse descriptions leave something laking.
Additional comments: I started off in this site at PWP, and was swept away by the depth and detail many authors employed. I look forward to the opportunity to help someone.
where'smymuse?
Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:50 pm Reply with quote
Hi:) Sent you an email. Please email me back if you are free and interested Smile Thanks! Very Happy

"Don't be silly, Dawlish. I'm sure you are an excellent Auror, I seem to remember you achieved 'Outstanding' in all your N.E.W.T.s, but if you attempt to — er — 'bring me in' by force, I will have to hurt you." ~Albus Dumbledore
wondering_witch
Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:49 pm Reply with quote
Hey all...working on my PI accreditation now...should have it in the next week or so. And a big thank you goes out to all those who have taken me on as their beta...love you guys! Laughing Thanks again!

wondering_witch
Mariannew
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:13 am Reply with quote
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 4 Location: Center Valley, PA, USA
Hey There! I'm Marianne and I'm form Mexico

I'm starting to work on a HG/SS fic (so far I have like 3 pages) but I have too many ideas for it.

The plot will be placed after HBP, it will starts when Hermione if kidnaped and placed under the care of Severus and Draco. She will get raped in the following chapters, so it will be A NC-17, i'm still not sure how explicit I'm going to write it.

What do I need a beta? Well, mostly because english isn't my first language and I can make some gramatical spells (you might find some in here). And none of my friends have time to review it.

If you want to contact me, my mail is: mariannewilde05@gmail.com or marianne_wilde_hp@yahoo.com

~*~ Marianne Wilde ~*~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger