Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Keepers (PI Accredited)  ~  Accredited and somewhat experienced

Clara Minutes
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:11 am Reply with quote
Name or Penname: Clara Minutes
Email: claraminutes@yahoo.com
PI Accredited Number: 3254379715
Beta Experience: Multiple chaptered stories, a couple of one-shots.
Writing Experience: I have two one-shots posted, one in the works, and a couple of chaptered stories in the works as well.
Personal Website: see profile
Ratings: NC-17 or under
Ships: Anything
Categories/Genres: PWP, Drama, Angst, Comedy, Fluff, General, Romance, almost anything.
Strengths as beta reader: I'm great at catching canon errors. Characterization is another strong point of mine.
Weakness: I'm American so Brit-picking.
Dislikes: Bestiality
Any additional notes: I request that I get to look over a chapter twice. The initial copy, then again after the changes have been made. This way I can catch anything I may have missed the first time, and you can make notes to me if you have questions or comments. Also, I don't generally read crossover fics because I'm not in any other fandoms. Depending on which fandom, I may take it anyway but it's kind of hit or miss.
PI Badge:

Last edited by Clara Minutes on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
whiteroom
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:32 pm Reply with quote
ok, feeling bored?

I've got a short fic about Hermione as a cancer sufferer. It desperately needs some attention and some honest opinions (hopefuly gentle). Got time?

Name: whiteroom
Story Title: Trapped Within My Body
Email: l_love_socks564@hotmail.com
Summary: Hermione's POV. She's has cancer and while lying alone on her hospital bed, dreams of the one man she really wants to see, when he comes striding through the doors...
Rating: um B?
Ship: Hermione/Snape
Warnings: None

thanks, .~.whiteroom.~.
kore
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:12 pm Reply with quote
I'm currently working on a SS/OFC, and it looks like it will be a long term project. I'm trying to follow cannon plot (for the most part, we know it will never happen), and would like some help with characterization and whatnot. By nature of my OFC, and the fact that it is a romance, it would by most strict definitions be considered AU, but I plan to follow the OOTP story line, and possibly continue on to HBP. Oh yeah, I made up another wizarding race (don't hurt me!) Laughing

The story would also need a light dusting over as far as grammar is concerned. I try, but some things slip through.

If my plot pleases you, I can send you a few sample chapters to see if you like it...if you want...if you have time...OK, now I'm rambling.

Name: Kore

Email: wathen_dd@yahoo.com

Story title: Phoenix Song

Summary: When Death Eaters attack, the Wizarding world and the Tirnai collide. Noira is sent to Hogwarts as a sign of goodwill. With Snape eventually on her side, how will she deal with the Ministry from Hell? Snape/OFC.

Rating: B, cause i don't know how to write much higher

Category/Genres: Humor, romance, little angst (just a drop for flavor)

Warnings: some violence, sexual situations

Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:21 am Reply with quote
Hey! I'm hoping to find a beta reader for chapter two of Harry Potter and the Slytherin, currently posted on SH in the Eros Sapphos section.

Chapter two is about Harry and Drago growing in their current romance by joining a club of male students who snog each other and eat gillyweed to transform into mermen in the school's lake.

The chapter closes with a message from Dumbledore about true love.

So, as you can see it is alternate universe, since the story doesn't take HBP into considertion and puts the young men at 17 in their seventh year at Hogwarts.

Let me know if you can help me along with this. Thanks a million.
TradeWinds