Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Plot Bunnies  ~  A twist on the threesome scenario

Roman
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:25 pm Reply with quote
I... do hope I'm posting this in the right place.

This (er, plotless) bunny has been hopping around in my mind for a while, but there's no chance I can bring it to proper results.

HP threesomes are generally of the 'two-men, one woman' kind, and revolve around the female - usually Hermione or an OOC. A while ago, I pictured one such 'classic' threesome, but one revolving, instead around one of the males. Not just in narrative PoV, but actually making him the focus of the threesome, the reason why it's happening - giving the woman a less passive, but more supporting role. I also think of it as a first-time threesome, regardless of the characters' prior relationship.

'My' threesome, included Lupin, Draco and Pansy (mainly because the latter two already have a relationship), but other characters would do - For some reason, Lupin and Draco appeal to me, but I'd just like to elude the basic suspects (the trio, Snape/Hermione/other) and instead pair less obvious choices, preferably canon characters.

Would anyone be up for it?