Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Daily Prophet  ~  Plagiarism

Metamuse
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:04 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 28 Nov 2004 Posts: 475 Location: USA
Plagiarism will not be tolerated on any Sycophant Hex archive!

With that statement being said the author 'Hermione and Draco forever' has had 'their' stories (which were both plagiarised) deleted and the account deleted.

We had reports of plariagism from several different sources and the authors of both stories verify it was theirs.

Thank you to our readers for catching this plagiarist and notifying the Admins immediately. As I was am not available during the day we had other Admins available and working on this problem. Estrilda (Admin Mistress) and Azazello (Senior Admin) took great efforts in verifying the information and then taking down the stories.

If any reader suspects plariagism we want to know about it! Email me, any Admin you know, post it on the Forums, SH Yahoo, or even LJ, we will handle it ASAP and appropriately.

The Admins take time and effort in paying attention to stories and read in various different areas of HP but there are so many stories out there it is impossible to know them all.

Thank you to everyone in supporting us and keeping an eye out for this type of thing.