Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Keepers (PI Accredited)  ~  Accredited beta for hire

JackieJLH
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:11 am Reply with quote
Name or Penname: Jackie/JackieJLH
Email: JackieJLH@gmail.com
PI Accredited Number: 1489126055
Beta Experience: I have beta’d for 23 authors in the Harry Potter fandom, in virtually all genres, pairings, and ratings imaginable.
Writing Experience: I have three published fics: ’Losing Me’ and ’Trying to Forget’ on Ashwinder, and ’Through the Eyes of Another’ on Lumos.
Personal Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/jackiejlh/ My Live Journal. It's quite boring and rarely updated, but it's there if you care to take a look.
Ratings: All
Ships: All with the exception of animal/human pairings. I don’t think I could stomach that. Sorry!
Categories/Genres: I’ll read anything, though admittedly I’m a true angst fiend, and love all things heartbreaking.
Strengths as beta reader: Canon, grammar, punctuation, spelling, timeliness, and general friendliness
Weakness: I’m American, first off, so I can’t Brit-pick to save my life. I can help you with British SPELLINGS, for the most part, but that’s about it. I also am in the process of ending my love affair with the comma, so though I usually catch those, I occasionally miss one here or there.
Dislikes: I can’t read anything where rape=romance. I know that it can actually happen, and that it’s possible that someone could write it well enough to make it believable. I just can’t read it.
Any additional notes: Although I’m posting here to save myself some time later, I am temporarily unavailable due to health issues. I should be ‘up and running’ shortly, and will change this post accordingly.
PI Badge:

I once had a real life. Then I discovered Harry Potter. Then I discovered Harry Potter on the internet... *shrug* Real life is overrated anyway.
Mariannew
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:08 am Reply with quote
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 4 Location: Center Valley, PA, USA
Hey There! I'm Marianne and I'm form Mexico

I'm starting to work on a HG/SS fic (so far I have like 3 pages) but I have too many ideas for it.

The plot will be placed after HBP, it will starts when Hermione if kidnaped and placed under the care of Severus and Draco. She will get raped in the following chapters, so it will be A NC-17, i'm still not sure how explicit I'm going to write it.

What do I need a beta? Well, mostly because english isn't my first language and I can make some gramatical spells (you might find some in here). And none of my friends have time to review it.

If you want to contact me, my mail is: mariannewilde05@gmail.com or marianne_wilde_hp@yahoo.com

~*~ Marianne Wilde ~*~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger