Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Ministry of Magic  ~  How can I edit or delete an image at Illusions?

Lana Manckir
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:14 am Reply with quote
This has been a bit of a problem to me. I wish there was a way we could edit description or image. I've noticed something misspelled in one of my pics, as well as in the description and I'd like to change it. Or at least delete it. Whivh would be a shame to lose the reviews.

How do I do it?
liquidscissors
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:31 am Reply with quote
Moderator Joined: 27 Dec 2004 Posts: 164
Lana, that's one of the things we're looking at changing at Illusions in the future, or at least after Mage has rolled out of beta. Until that day arrives, we're working on an old school email basis - email admins@sycophanthex.com with 'Illusions' in the subject line, and I or someone else will make the description changes for you.

As for changing the image itself, we're just like any other archive (bar DA) in that you can't, at least not without deleting everything and resubmitting. It's a pain, trust me, but it's just one of those limits that has to be worked around. Perhaps a small note added to the descriptive text to acknowledge the error may help.

I'm always happy to hear of new suggestions for Illusions that I can take to the gallery developers and request for future editions. Smile