Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Fanfic Updates  ~  Multiple rarepair ficlets on offer

Snegurochka
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:36 pm Reply with quote
Hello, dear SHers,

Anyone perusing the archives this past weekend may have noticed a ridiculous number of ficlets from me. Apologies in advance; it's a long story. In sum, I lost several key bets to important people last week, and they demanded smutty ficlets of me in return - pairing of their choice. And you wouldn't believe the pairings I got asked to write, gah.

So, if anyone is interested, I have multiple smutty ficlets on offer tonight, of odd rarepairs, all L-rated:

Midnight at the Three Broomsticks (Snape/Rosmerta)

Immaculate (Snape/Rowena Ravenclaw - yes, really)

Alpha (Remus/Bill - heed the warnings on that one, please)

How a Gay Man Should Please a Gay Woman in Bed, According to Luna Lovegood (Remus/adult!Luna)

There's the first four; three more are on their way, validators willing, before the madness ends. (These four are the better ones, though, if you ask the author). Wink

*shakes fist at the requesters* Oh, you know who you are. Smile

Peace,
~Snegurochka
Snegurochka
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:07 am Reply with quote
The final three craptastic, smutty, written-on-a-whim ficlets are now up. Many thanks to the poor validators sifting through all this stuff for the past few days for me, especially at Lumos, where I have literally drowned the admins in rarepair smut. Thanks! I promise it's over now!

Now on offer, one more rarepair, and two ghastly popular!pairs:

Sick and Tired (Snape/Kingsley, rated L)

Dirty Talk (Harry/Hermione, with allusions to Harry/Ginny and Hermione/Snape - yes really - rated L)

Patience (Remus/Sirius, rated W)

I'm done, I swear. Gah. Thanks to everyone who has been reading and reviewing this craziness!

Peace,
~Snegurochka
(who really needs to purify self by going off and writing some more Snape/Lupin now)