Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Ministry of Magic  ~  Question about images

celisnebula
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:53 pm Reply with quote
I probably should have asked this before I posted my chapter on Lumos... but, here goes. I added two images to the end of the chapter, to give people an idea of what I was refering to as well as the web address for other images like the ones I displayed. Now that I think about it though, I wonder, will the images take up a lot of bandwidth? If so, I can pull them down... Just wondering if I can leave them up or if I should pull them.

Thanks,
Celis

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Metamuse
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:37 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 28 Nov 2004 Posts: 475 Location: USA
If it has to do with the story it can stay. Since we don't host the images it's not eating our bandwidth.

celisnebula
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:41 pm Reply with quote
Mmmmm well.... It doesn't technically *have* anything to do with the story. I was trying to convey a once in a life time event that happened this spring in Death Valley and put the photo's down at the bottom to show what I meant in the author's notes.

I guess the easiest way to show what I mean is just to tell you to go to chapter 7 of Tomorrow's Appeal and see if I should leave it or not.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger