Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Brit-Picker Seekers  ~  NEED BRIT PICKERS FOR NOVEL LENGTH FIC

orionsixwings
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:47 pm Reply with quote
The details of the fic:

TITLE: HARRY POTTER - THE NYMPHRODITE STORY ARC
GENRE: ALTERNATE UNIVERSE - SEMI-SLASH
RATING: NC-17 (in some archiving sites they gave it a higher rating as it contains extreme violence.)
PARING: Main paring is Ron and Harry (with Harry as the Nymphrodite - the Nymphrodite Mythos is based on original material that I have written and should not be used on other fanfics without my consent. Nymphrodites are beings based on the Hindu god/goddess Shiva who is half male/half female. Hence, Harry has the bodily framework of a man but his reproductive system is that of a woman.)
WARNINGS:
SEMI-SLASH (Meaning, it's not traditional slash, as Harry is not wholly male ), MPREG, VIOLENCE, ADULT LANGUAGE, PART OF A SERIES, DARK FIC
LENGTH: 24 Chapters 88,000+ words COMPLETE STORY

Additional Notes:

I'm not british (would love to be one at this point) and my writing style ain't british either but for the sake of canon, I need this story brit-picked.

I’m not a sensitive writer. You can say if the story is too convoluted or if there is a hole in the plotline, but I must advise that, this is the first of two books, and that some of the holes are in ‘production’ as Book Two is a WIP.

I have managed to have this beta edited more than once, but it seems there are still some things that need to be looked into and I am more than happy to correct those if necessary.

LINK TO THE SITE WHERE IT IS ARCHIVED:
http://home.earthlink.net/~thewidgy/HPNSABOOK1/bkonemain.html

I have provided this link so that those who are interested might have a look at the story first. If you're interested and willing to beta edit with me, you can email me at orion6wings@yahoo.co.uk and I will send you the .doc file.

LINK TO THE REVIEWS SECTION
http://www.theblackink.tk/

Why I added a review is to show you that this fic is something that I worked hard for and that others found enjoyable. The Warnings tend to shun reviewers at first, until they read the story and ended up sending praise for it.