Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  Seeking beta for Companion-Sequel to Pride of Time!

Yukimor
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:08 pm Reply with quote
Name: Anubis Ankh/Yuki
Email: Yukimor@gmail.com
Story title: (Not set) Divide of Time
Summary: Leaves off at chapter 31 of Pride of Time. Hermione doesn't de-age herself, and the future goes careening off in an entirely different direction.
Rating: NC-17
Category/Genres: Romance/Humor/General/Dark/lots o' plot
Ship: HG/SS
Warnings: Mild, insignificant character-death here and there; a tiny bit of smut, the usual level of violence, and a dragon. Twisted Evil

Any special requests that the beta reader will need:

I've already written 21 chapters. The story is expected to be 50.

Since this is a companion-sequel, it would be extremely helpful if the beta reader has already read Pride of Time, or would be willing to, at least up to chapter 31. I'm looking for the whole nine yards, though anything anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated-- spelling, grammar, brit-picking (don't be afraid to tell me, "You're letting your Americanisms slip through here and here"), plot coherency, character development, tenses.

There is no deadline. I'm writing everything beforehand. It will be perfectly polished before I post it, so there is no need to be in rushed panic mode-- though I do usually operate under roughly a chapter a week at the slowest. I also prefer a beta I can actively discuss and debate ideas with (and who uses track change!)

Thanks in advance! Any help I can get would be much appreciated.