Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Ask Madam Pince  ~  SS/HG one-shot -- HG shares bed with SS, seduced/deflowered

MlleGigi
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:03 am Reply with quote
The story I'm trying to find is basically a PWP in which Snape seduces Hermione and takes her virginity. Following a party at Grimmauld Place, Hermione is compelled to share a bed with Severus Snape in the same room in which Luna Lovegood is also sharing a bed (platonically) with Remus Lupin. Hermione does not anticipate doing anything other than sleeping and is not aware of any interest on Snape's part in anything other than sleeping when she lies down next to him, but she wakes up in the middle of the night when he begins to caress her in an attempt to seduce her. Hermione is interested in him but resists at first because she is a virgin and doesn't think he wants anything more than a one-night stand. However, when Snape reassures her that he knows she hasn't been with anyone else and that he's interested in exploring where a relationship might lead, she gives in (which is what she really wants anyway because she's tired of being a virgin). Snape casts a spell in order to make it look as if he and Hermione are still peacefully sleeping in case Luna or Remus should happen to wake up.

This story has a sequel (another PWP one-shot) in which Snape becomes angry at Hermione because she appears to be avoiding him in the days following their encounter and he thinks she has had regrets about giving herself to him -- I can't seem to find or remember the name of that story either. I think the author may have actually taken the stories down since I'm fairly certain that I added the original story to my favorites.