Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  Beta Reader For Story in Progress

goldbelm
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:02 pm Reply with quote
I have a work in progress in need of a beta reader with brit picking skills. The story title is Tonight You're Mine Completely (Part 2). It is an HG/SS ship in the Ashwinder archives under the penname joannie.
Part 1 began in fifth year with Severus recalling memories of what might have been and lamenting the lack of a soul mate that shares his passion for potions. Subsequent chapters depict scenes from his student life with Lily, Sirius, and James that moulded him into the man he is today. The story opens with Hermione attempting to discover her soul mate. She first forms a relationship with Ron then Viktor. She accidentally discovers she has the ability to pick up mental images from Professor Snape. When she approaches Dumbledore with this concern, he views it as a gift that can be used by The Order.
Five chapters of Part 2 have been posted, but updates have been sporadic due to my inability to focus after the passing of my husband.
Part 2 picks up following Hermione's summer holiday and finds her exploring the possibilities of a medical career. Her dream of brewing with Professor Snape becomes a reality.
My current beta reader indicated she had lost track of the story line, and I have had no response to recent inquiry. I have decided to stick with my original outline which was completed before Deathly Hallows. The story line is AU and the rating is wanton. My e-mail address is: LoisGoldberg@ameritech.net