Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Ministry of Magic  ~  I need help!

Lone Raven
Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:01 am Reply with quote
Joined: 26 May 2005 Posts: 7 Location: Evanston, Wyoming USA
I have been wrighting a story and when ever I send it to a beta they get all the mistakes then I send my story to Wolfsbane! I just don't get it! It never gets through and I have no clue why? They keep on saying for me to get a beta but all the beta's usually get my corrections, so now I am stuck! Question Idea

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:29 am Reply with quote
Head Moderator Joined: 04 Jan 2005 Posts: 116
Perhaps it is time to go shopping for a new beta reader. If you keep submitting a beta read submission that continues to get rejected, then you need to find a new beta as they are obviously not picking up on all of the errors in your story.

Also, if you will email me (dbryant0001@hotmail.com) I can look into the matter for you and maybe give you some more feedback. I'm not very comfortable discussing this matter fully on the public boards as most of this stuff is to be kept private between us and you. However, as I mentioned above, you can email me and I will look into the matter for you.

When you email, please provide me with your Wolfsbane author name and the title of your submission(s).

Diana