Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Challenges  ~  Twisted Romeo and Juliet Challange for Wolfsbane

Lone Raven
Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:18 am Reply with quote
Joined: 26 May 2005 Posts: 7 Location: Evanston, Wyoming USA
Challenge: Remus must fall in love with one of the following: Hermione, Ginny, Luna "Loony" Lovegood, Cho Chang, or Lavender Brown. The character must be in seventh year and/ or above. The one he falls in love with must pretend they love him, doesn't matter why she has to "pretend". The lead female must kill Remus (not under a full moon), and then kill herself. You may decide if she is really pretending or only pretending to be pretending. Dumbledore must not know of that the female is pretending. Snape must try to seduce the lead female, in order to get revenge on Lupin. If the lead female is pretending for real she must not be involved with any Weasley or Harry Potter in a romantic realationship on the side…but any other canon male is fair game!

Rating: not NC-17 or L

Quotes Required:

(Must be said by Remus or lead female character, but can be said to any character in the story.)

"Your nose gleams in the morning sun..."
"Your toes shine brilliantly in the moonlight..."

(Must be said by the lead female to or about Remus.)

“Roll over Rover!”
“Sit up and beg!”
“Rover, Rover, where for art thou Rover…”
“Sit boy! NOW!”

Well… if you choose my Challenge… Thank You! ~giggles~ Have fun!