Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  Beta needed for chaptered Harry/Draco friendship fic.

distempered
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quote
Name: mallo - Penname: distempered
Email: malljand@gmail.com
Story title: Draco Malfoy is My Friend
Summary: <i>In a post-war world, Harry Potter learns to live like a civilian again, and he's surprised by just how much he's missed out on. But an expanding worldview provides new and different problems of its own.</i> Essentially, the story traces Harry's friendship with Draco that begins and ends. Harry starts to move outside his circle of friends, but ends up falling in love with someone that isn't his fiancee Ginny. Harry and Draco bond over this sort of thing, but it all unravels in the end so that "all is well".
Rating: Mature (rated R in movie ratings)
Category/Genres: General/Friendship/Drama
Ship: Harry/Ginny, Draco/Astoria, Harry/Susan (unacted upon), Draco/Susan (plot point)
Warnings: Emotional and Physical Infidelity, Teen Pregnancy (background), Harsh Language, Sexuality (non-explicit)
Any special requests that the beta reader will need in beta reaing for you. Ex: Second language learner (English is not the first language.), need help with plot, or just a grammar beta reader.: Since it's canon-compliant, I'll need someone who knows the books inside and out to catch errors. Spelling and grammar aren't huge problems. I'd also prefer someone who gives constructive criticism in a nice way, as opposed to a harsh, brutally honest way. I'm delicate, heh.