Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  I need a beta. SS/HG Timetravel.<(^_^)>

Erionix
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:21 am Reply with quote
Joined: 14 Apr 2008 Posts: 1 Location: Washington State U.S.A
Name: Erionix
Email: Erionix@hotmail.com
Story title: Chrono's Recompenser
Summary: Severus Snape has been morning the loss of his friend Lily Potter, threw his guilt he has decided to travel to the past to save her from her demise. Time has another plan.
Rating: R or NC17 Wanton or possibly Lascivious <-- For Later Chapters though. it will be fairly timid at first, mainly just flirtation and desire.
Category/Genres: Time Travel, Romance, Friendship, Angst.
Ship:HG/SS as the main ship.
Warnings: Cannon Character Death, HBP Spoilers.

I need a beta to help with grammar mainly. This is my first attempt at writing fan fiction, so I also wouldn't mind having strong suggestions thrown at me for plot, or other such things. So far I have The first two chapters and a third one on the way. I have a good Idea of where I want to go with the story already. I'm just a little unsure of it being well, readable. *laughs*

More about the plot:
A 23 year old Severus Snape is accidentally sent to the future instead of the past. 13 years into the future. Under Disguise he begins to attend Hogwarts again as a 6th year Gryffindor named Edward. While he tries to work on getting back to his own time.

He and His older self of the time are somehow able to coexist threw a magic called "Material Projection" without any ill effects. (At first at least!)

Since he's not really "completely" there but is a split coexistence. They both only share strong emotions as they happen, until a time when they are able to merge together once again. In which time they will fuse and gain each others memories from their separate experiences of the time they were separate.

(Material Projection has never been documented as something to ever occur during time travel, and for some reason the two Severus's can't merge in this time.)

-----------
Hermione is dating Viktor, but realizes she has deep feelings for her Professor. She feels guilty about her feelings for Snape (although unreturned so far). And is going to break it off with him soon.

She befriends the younger Severus. Who goes by "Edward Clayworth" as his fake name.

---------
I really love Time Travel SS/HG fan fics, but wanted to make one where Severus fell in love with Hermione because he traveled into the future, instead of her into the past.
-------

*crosses fingers that someone will find this strange enough to help me*

-Erionix