Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Quibbler  ~  Lucius Malfoy Stories

RachelW
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:27 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Dec 2004 Posts: 64 Location: The Republic of Texas
There really aren't enough good ones. So, I have a little list here of some of my favorites.

The Best Revenge: Is it possible for Hermione and Lucius to have something of a romantic interlude without whips and chains? Here is a somewhat short story about Hermione, who is assigned to take care of Lucius Malfoy as a part of her Mediwitch training internship. When she receives a letter with horrible news from her fiancé Harry Potter after Lucius had warned her previously of that same something going on, Lucius helps her take revenge. Not overly explicit, Lucius ends up somewhat sweet but still quite Slytherin. http://www.scatteredlogic.net/harrypotter/thebestrevenge.html

Cho's Chic: Cho Chang/Lucius - Post Hogwarts, nicely written and not exceedingly long or wordy at about 35K words. Cho Chang is a seamstress and owns her own shop in Diagon Alley. One day, she gets a new customer.
http://www.jason-isaacs.netfirms.com/servalan-choschic.htm

Lucius's Bookshelves: Hermione/Lucius - Post Hogwarts, Hermione is working for the MOM and has a new job taking inventory of Lucius's Manor to find and confiscate Dark Arts items and texts. Lucius is under house arrest after the fall of Voldemort. Very good story, and Lucius spankings! Wink
http://snapesdiary.diaryland.com/030911_55.html

Leda: A young, naive American girl is backpacking through England and runs out of money and is trying to find a job. She stumbles across a very unusual job placement service and ends up unknowingly signing her life away as Lucius Malfoy's personal slave. Actually a very powerful story despite how the description sounds. Some bdsm. http://morsmordre.sycophanthex.com/viewstory.php?sid=20

Invictus: Hermione is captured and tortured and given veritaserum for information about the Order of the Phoenix. Very heavy psychological issues of a captor manipulating a prisoner, reminds me of documentaries on POW's. It's a Work in Progress and is beginning to deal with Stockholm syndrome as Hermione tries to hold her sanity and strength. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. IT is INTENSE, REALISTIC, BRUTAL, VERY SAD...don't say I didn't warn you, I won’t be held responsible for nightmares produced by reading this fic. http://www.schnoogle.com/authorLinks/Chthonia/Invictus/

And last but not least; Flame and Moonlight. This is a very good, and very long story that is written in a similar style to how JKR arranges her books. It starts with Harry Potter at the Dursleys, when his Aunt Petunia announces Harry is moving out and his cousin, who he’s never heard of and who bears a very striking resemblance to his mother, is taking custody of him his life is suddenly turned upside down as he tries to explain the magical world to his cousin. A very good story about someone who thought she was a Muggle learning about the magical world from the perspective of being Harry Potter’s guardian, and then about doing her part for the side of the light. Involves a prophesy to fulfill and I won’t give any more away, you simply have to read this. Some NC-17 scenes between the OC and Lucius Malfoy tastefully done and very, very hot with some BDSM. http://ladymalfoy.com/
Lucie
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:36 am Reply with quote
Sadly, the link leads to a dead end.

Does anyone know where the story can be found?
RachelW
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:28 pm Reply with quote
I've left a note on the author's LJ, but I'm not sure how often she reads it. I've suggested the Pureblood archive to host the story, maybe she'll take up the suggestion. Anyway, it's only the last link that doesn't work, all the rest are good.
Ana
Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:15 am Reply with quote
SnapeSeraphin's 'To save a Malfoy' : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2106983/1/
Ana
Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:46 am Reply with quote
Pallas Athena1's 'Grey'
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2004225/1/
ancientgirl
Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:26 pm Reply with quote
Another really good one is Sugarquills. I liked it, even though I exchanged some emails with the author and she told me it wasn't well received. Its worth a read.

http://adultfan.nexcess.net/aff/story.php?no=25119

Also, I'm sure most of you who are already reading stories on Ashwinder have read:

The Death Eaters and the Gryffindor
A safe place for fantasies
Article seven paragraph two
If two is company what is three

These are threesome stories with Lucius/Hermione/Severus

They aren't too long, and are all NC-17. No angst here, just lots of sex and fun.
RachelW
Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:10 pm Reply with quote
ancientgirl wrote:
Another really good one is Sugarquills. I liked it, even though I exchanged some emails with the author and she told me it wasn't well received. Its worth a read.

I read part of it...it was interresting as a PWP, but Hermione was way OOC, and I couldn't get past the Virgin Sex Goddess Seductress...didn't work for me. The writing itself was decent though.
Novinha
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:17 am Reply with quote
It is Inferno by Ociwen. The story is all the while from Hermione's POV. To summarise shortly - After the Final Battle Lucius wants Hermione to give him back his magic. And even as a squib, he still can get what he wants... At least most of the time...

I found the style very pleasant and the characters are as much in character as possible in this pairing.
Whole story in one chapter - but don't be decieved it is epic-length.
I really recommend.
http://archive.skyehawke.com/story.php?no=1273

RachelW
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:48 am Reply with quote
Novinha wrote:
It is Inferno by Ociwen. The story is all the while from Hermione's POV. To summarise shortly - After the Final Battle Lucius wants Hermione to give him back his magic. And even as a squib, he still can get what he wants... At least most of the time...

I found the style very pleasant and the characters are as much in character as possible in this pairing.
Whole story in one chapter - but don't be decieved it is epic-length.
I really recommend.
http://archive.skyehawke.com/story.php?no=1273

I liked this story, read it twice. While I really did like it, it's unique, totally different, and so many things, I didn't totally believe why Hermione ended up the way she did in this story. I'd have liked to see more build on why she did what she did...it seemed a bit passive for her, but I really did like it a lot.
sophierom
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:54 pm Reply with quote
RachelW wrote:

Leda: A young, naive American girl is backpacking through England and runs out of money and is trying to find a job. She stumbles across a very unusual job placement service and ends up unknowingly signing her life away as Lucius Malfoy's personal slave. Actually a very powerful story despite how the description sounds. Some bdsm. http://morsmordre.sycophanthex.com/viewstory.php?sid=20

I read this fic yesterday (it's on Lumos as well as Morsmorde), and I found that I haven't been able to get it out of my head. Has anyone else read it? If so, what did you think?

I was very hesitant to read the fic, as neither Lucius nor BDSM, are my usual fare. But once I started reading, I couldn't stop. Although some of the ideas in the fic raised my hackles - Leda enjoys and embraces her position as Lucius Malfoy's very personal property - the characters were so well developed that I couldn't help but be carried along with the story.

Others' thoughts?

Best,
Sophie

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:11 pm Reply with quote
sophierom wrote:
I was very hesitant to read the fic, as neither Lucius nor BDSM, are my usual fare. But once I started reading, I couldn't stop. Although some of the ideas in the fic raised my hackles - Leda enjoys and embraces her position as Lucius Malfoy's very personal property - the characters were so well developed that I couldn't help but be carried along with the story.

Others' thoughts?

Best,
Sophie

At first, I thought Leda's acceptance of her predicament was unrealistic too. However, it fits perfectly with her personality, and I'll try to say this without giving away spoilers for the end. She's flighty, she's been bouncing around from place to place for quite a while, and tends not to worry too much (she has food, clothing, and her immediate needs are met, so she's fine because she doesn't really think beyond the here and now, it's only when she's uncomfortable in the here and now that she gets worried). She adapts quickly to whatever situation she finds herself in, albeit in a bumbling and somewhat annoying way. If you've read the end, it fits perfectly with who she is.

Few other charachters would have adapted so quickly and so well to that. But, when you look at where she started...peniless, jobless, and homeless (and all because of her lack of forethought) it works simply because of who she is, what she is.

I really thought Lucius was spot-on in this. Refined, confident, and really scary at times. I thought the scene where Narcissa walked into his office while he and Leda were 'busy' was priceless...fitting too, I can just imagine Lucius and Narcissa having a relationship like that.

"You'll forgive me if I don't kiss you, dear?" (or something to that effect is what Narcissa said, as Lucius holds an easy conversation, having just been interrupted in the middle of performing cunnilinguis...it's been a few months since I read it). But, this was a great Lucius/OFC story.
sophierom
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:42 pm Reply with quote
RachelW wrote:
At first, I thought Leda's acceptance of her predicament was unrealistic too. However, it fits perfectly with her personality

I agree completely. This is why, as the story continued, I became more and more entranced by it. Leda's character kept developing in a way that made sense for the story as a whole.

RachelW wrote:
I really thought Lucius was spot-on in this. Refined, confident, and really scary at times.

Absolutely scary at times! I think the scariest part about him (for me, at least) was how attractive he was, in spite of (or because of???) that scariness. And I thought it was a real tribute to Corriander's writing abilities that Lucius could be despicable and attractive at the same time. Like Leda, I found myself drawn to him even though I knew what he was. Definitely won't think of Lucius the same way again!

Best,
Sophie

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:45 am Reply with quote
This thread has reminded me of a very old fic on Fanfiction.net that I cannot seem to find any longer (It most likely was nixed during the NC-17 purge there).

Although I don't remember the author or title, the basic premise of the story was Lucius and Hermione being knocked out during the final battle and washing up together at a muggle hospital. They both seemed to have amnesia from the head injuries, and are mistaken by the doctors there as husband and wife.

The fic went on with their lives together in muggle Britain (I believe they had several children together) until Harry and Draco find out that they weren't dead as originally thought, and track them down. It was unfinished the last I saw (on the cliffhanger of them regaining their memories).

Is this sounding familiar to anyone? If so, please tell me where I can find this fic, or if it was ever finished.

Thanks,
~Birdie
RachelW
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:29 am Reply with quote
"Although I don't remember the author or title, the basic premise of the story was Lucius and Hermione being knocked out during the final battle and washing up together at a muggle hospital. They both seemed to have amnesia from the head injuries, and are mistaken by the doctors there as husband and wife."

Oh yes, that's "Captured Memories" and I don't remember the authors name but I saw it on a yahoogroup. Last I heard it was taken down for re-writing and the author had some real life stuff going on that has delayed her re-posting. But it was an excellent fic and I hope to see it out again. It was left off at such a cliffhanger and I just wanted to see what was next so much!
NeoQBirdie
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:40 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Oh yes, that's "Captured Memories"

Thank You!! I knew it was something like that. It's always been one of my favorite HG/LM fics.

Drats that it's not up anymore, but I'm excited that she's considering a rewrite (I felt one of the few drawbacks of the fic was the need for a bit more detail expositing their average married life- although it's been so long I can't honestly recall..)

I hope she finds time somewhere in her busy life to post again, I love her work, but know just how stressful it can get sometimes... Anyway, thanks again for the info, I'm keeping my eyes peeled for her return to fanfiction!

[edit] Oh! Her name is Night Jasmin, and she seems to be on maternity leave... [/edit]