Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Challenges  ~  The "Non-Romantic OFC" challenge for Occlumency

phoenix
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:13 am Reply with quote
Mine's really coming along. There's a bit around page 25 that I'm not sure about. I think it's kind of corny right now. I should probably go back and reread it from the beginning and see how it all flows to page 50. I've also hit a tiny hurdle, that I think I can write myself out of, so that shouldn't be a problem. I actually think I'm winding down on it unless the muses have a new idea for me. Smile

I hope to post the first part next week. I plan on spending this weekend on the final revisions of the one that's in posting now before starting on a second one.
Owlbait
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:41 pm Reply with quote
I'm as guilty as everyone else here. I don't know if it will go anywhere, but I'll keep this in the back of my mind and see what happens.[/i]

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:38 pm Reply with quote
So, I got the first part of "Wounded" up. I'm going to try to get a second part up before HBP comes out on Saturday, but no promises there. After that, I'll need about a week to digest the book. Smile

http://occlumency.sycophanthex.com/viewstory.php?sid=3236
RaeWhit
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:32 am Reply with quote
Well, I haven't forgotten that I responded to this challenge, but I have gotten really nowhere with it. My lateral arabesque into translating Lychee's Snarrys has eaten up my already woefully inadequate free time. But I have decided to post at least the first chapter in the next few weeks, as screwed as the fic is now with Book 6. It was AU anyway, so now it's just AU par excellence.

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:44 pm Reply with quote
Okay, I've almost got the story completed. I have one last chapter to write and what's already written is going through review. As RL permits, I'm going to try to get a new chapter up every 4 days or so, once a week at most. This of course, does not take into account how busy the admins are on reviewing work. The link is two posts up.

This has actually been kind of fun. I have lots of male friends so I know that you can have male-female friendships.
Lady Whitehart
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:33 pm Reply with quote
I have two WIP's right now, but what is one more. I have an idea that may work. This may be a good challenge for me to accept.

I've always had trouble backing away from a challenge.