Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Deathy Hallows Open Discussion  ~  So, did you like book 7 or not?

Did you like book 7?

yes, totally!  
7%
  [ 1 ]  7%

yes, but only partially  
57%
  [ 8 ]  57%

absolutely NOT! and I won't change opinion  
28%
  [ 4 ]  28%

No, but I'm slowly beginning to reconsider my position  
7%
  [ 1 ]  7%

Total Votes : 14
memory
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quote
Hello to everybody.
I haven't read book 7 (as I specified in another part of this Forum, I live in Italy and we will see the Italian edition only around Xmas time... However, this doesn't mean that I won't read it in English if I find a copy, of course).

Anyway, working in a marketing dept., I am used to surveys, so I would like to propose one here, just to see the "raw numbers" more than the opinions which are currently being debated.

Thanks to those willing to participate!
just me
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:50 am Reply with quote
memory wrote:
Hello to everybody.
I haven't read book 7 (as I specified in another part of this Forum, I live in Italy and we will see the Italian edition only around Xmas time... However, this doesn't mean that I won't read it in English if I find a copy, of course).

Anyway, working in a marketing dept., I am used to surveys, so I would like to propose one here, just to see the "raw numbers" more than the opinions which are currently being debated.

Thanks to those willing to participate!

Hi, memory, nice idea. But you should have included one more possibility:

x not really, but I liked parts of the book

It´s not the same as

x yes, but only parts of it.

I think, it is a bit more negative to say it with no, and that´s exactly how I feel.

all the best,
robe
memory
Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:38 am Reply with quote
Hi Just me aka Robe!

Thanks for answering AND explaining. I see your point. You are probably right, I could have made two different options, one more negative, one more positive. But, keeping only few options, we understand better the numbers.

Unfortunately, not too many are answering, which is a shame because to answer a poll it's so easy. Let's see in a few days.

(Oh, incidentally, as I am reading the other topics in this Forum, your English is fantastic for me, poor Italian! Mine is surely infinitely worse) Very Happy

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:40 am Reply with quote
memory wrote:
Unfortunately, not too many are answering, which is a shame because to answer a poll it's so easy. Let's see in a few days.

(Oh, incidentally, as I am reading the other topics in this Forum, your English is fantastic for me, poor Italian! Mine is surely infinitely worse) Very Happy

Ciao, memory,

sono certo anch`io che ci saranno pių risposte fra alcuni giorni.

Grazie per le tue parole gentili, ma il mio Inglese solo sembra fantastico. Sono costretto ad esprimermi ad un livello molto pių basso di cui sono capace in Tedesco, perchč non sono in grado di dire tutto quello che voglio in modo adequato. Questo lo rende molto pių difficile di farmi capito... e anche mi ci vuole un sacco di tempo Very Happy

E il tuo Inglese č benissimo: se non avessi detto prima che sei Italiana non l`avrei pensato.

Cordiali saluti,

robe aka just me
just me
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:07 pm Reply with quote
Ciao, memory,

thanks for your message. It took me a while to see it, and I would have liked to answer you, but somehow I don´t understand how it works. Could you explain how I can answer you?

Thanks and so long,

robe
memory
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:22 am Reply with quote
Robe

I suspect you didn't get my private message. So, if you want to answer me privately, just click on the PM button that is at the bottom of this message.
A private message box will open.

Hope it's clear and hope to read from you asap.
Ciao!