Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  Beta needed for a SSHG that puts Cool Whip to shame.

ChantSaVie
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quote
Hello again!

Okay, so I'm still working on this piece. It's a one-shot songfic (why break from tradition?), however, this time it's really light and fluffy, not unlike Cool Whip.

It's a very OOC Snape (sorry! Crying or Very sad ) based on the song "Stay" by the Dave Matthews Band. It's still a work in progress, but I'm just putting feelers out.

It's written in Microsoft Word, and currently has 955 words and I'm not even half way through. I don't plan on putting explict scenes in, I'm afraid they'll turn to crap if I do seeing as how I'm not experienced in writting erotica, so, I'll leave that for someone with skills. Laughing

I'm doing my best to edit as I go along. I was an English major for a minute and I am hoping for a creative writing concentration (but I don't think that'll work with a P.S. Major...might give people the wrong idea) so I'm hoping that they'll will be very few mistakes for any beta to work through.

If you are interested or have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me an email at princesseismene@yahoo.fr.

Thanks in advance to any potential betas!

Less than three!