Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Daily Prophet  ~  Metamuse and SH

carecrystal
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 29 Nov 2004 Posts: 87 Location: Michigan
It is with a great deal of regret that I must inform you that Metamuse has decided she will no longer be able to continue as webmistress, and that going forward, I will be webmistress of Sycophant Hex.

This will be quite a change for everyone at Sycophant Hex. I don’t think it’s truly possible to explain the scope of what Metamuse has done over the years. As someone who has been in a position to observe, I can tell you that her contribution has been enormous. Without her, Sycophant Hex would not exist, and for that we all owe her a debt of gratitude.

Going forward, my focus and concern will be to help SH run smoothly and well, in order to help members, authors and admins enjoy Sycophant Hex for a long time to come. Later today, therefore, there will be a very important announcement about the future direction of Sycophant Hex that will directly affect authors and members alike. Please keep an eye out for this announcement, and thank you as always for your continuing support of Sycophant Hex.