Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Ministry of Magic  ~  Sent in submission via email.....

cerridwen
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:10 am Reply with quote
Joined: 11 Mar 2005 Posts: 4 Location: Chicagoland, Illinois
I was wondering how long it takes to be 'published' on the site. I checked the faq's but didn't see any answer. I had to email my story, "Wrapped Around Your Finger" to the webmistress, and I believe I did so about 7 days or so back from today, may 7th. There has been no rejection letter as of yet, which is good, lol!
Thanks for your quick reply to this. I didn't want to bother the webmistress with questions when I could go here.
Cerridwen

Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:29 am Reply with quote
Moderator Joined: 27 Dec 2004 Posts: 164
Is this in regards to a Spring Faire Festival submission or a regular story?
cerridwen
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:33 am Reply with quote
Oh, I'm sorry! This is in regards to a regular fiction. It was to be placed in either 'lumos' or 'pureblood' as it is a lucius/??unnamed female character fiction.

Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:43 am Reply with quote
Our webmistress is taking a brief holiday at the moment so I can't check with her, and I can't find any record of your submission without knowing your author penname/story title.

Was there a particular reason you were emailing your story to the webmistress rather than going through the standard submission form on your account page?
cerridwen
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:57 pm Reply with quote
Sorry again, I thought I mentioned the story's name and my own above. The title is "Wrapped Around Your Finger" and my author/username is Cerridwen. I told webmistress in email that the story could go under either 'lumos' or 'pureblood' as it's a lucius/??unknown female character.
The reason I emailed it was because I have an ancient computer which only allows me to use IE 2.0 and Aol 4.0. When I tried to use the submission page, everything did not work at all. I emailed help and they told me all I could do was email the submission to the webmistress@sycophanthex.com.
I'm trying to wrack my brain for ??'s u may have... my email addy is SRohr73@aol.com, um.. the story is self rated R, and is a one shot only. Im well over 18. Mentioned the title, my name and where it was going above.. I think I may have covered it all. It's a regular submission.
Thank you.

Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:27 am Reply with quote
Ahhh, I see. As I said above, dear darling Webmistress is having a few much-needed days rest, so I'll mention it to her when she comes back. :)