onduril
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:46 pm Reply with quote
Name or Penname: onduril/Stephanie
Email: onduril@gmail.com
Beta Experience: I beta many of the stories of seraphina Snape
Writing Experience: I some stories at ff.net
Personal Website: www.livejournal.com/users/onduril
Ratings: I read everything, though mostly R+
Ships: almost everything too, mainly SS/HG;HG/DM;DM/BZ/HG;DM/HP;DM/RW, but I'm open for new stories, just tell me what its about and I tell you whether yes or no
Categories/Genres: everything
Strengths as beta reader: strenghts could be that I'm from Germany, but I doubt it, and other strenght, I always think that if I understand others should too.
As of last year 'm also a student (English/Informatics) and I think betaing can definitely help with it.
Weakness: I'm from germany as written above, but I pratically live online and Seraphina_snape could affirm that I´m not bad
Dislikes: mmh..dislikes are writer who want stories back in 24 hours, I´m
a student, which normally means one has much time....wrong...Informatics is pretty hard and so is English, so bear with me, when I need a bit longer to return the story/chapter.
Any additional notes: I'm pretty honest with my comments, and they could be discouraging at times, but I do my best, and if you can't leave with honesty, don't pick me.

Last edited by onduril on Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
zafania
Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:51 am Reply with quote
hi there,
my cuurent beta, kathy, is german too, but she just got a new job and the poor lambs a bit stressed, so do you fancy helping l'm at
zafania2000@yahoo.co.uk