Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Ministry of Magic  ~  Wish to change comments

Fairfield
Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:45 am Reply with quote
Dear All,

Recently received comments on the third chapter of 'Hermann Chronicles.'

The requested changes in punctuation posed no problem, but I did not want to revise a paragraph. I wrote some initial comments but wasn't certain of the procedure. Hence, I did not mark the story as corrected. When I asked the reviewer about the procedure, I received more information about her objections.

I now wish to delete (revise) the original comments in order to better reply to the objections. I went back to the Communications Box but found no way to delete or revise original comments.

If you can just delete them for me that is acceptable.

I can then submit a revision.

Fairfield
JackieJLH
Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:09 am Reply with quote
Hi, Fairfield,

Unfortunately, we don't have any way to delete the comments at this time. It's an option we hope to add, but at the moment the programmer is focusing on working all the bugs out of the system, so it might be a while. For now, if you want to make additional comments or clarify your previous ones, please just post another comment, or directly email the admin who worked on your story originally. Thanks!

Jackie

I once had a real life. Then I discovered Harry Potter. Then I discovered Harry Potter on the internet... *shrug* Real life is overrated anyway.