Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Plot Bunnies  ~  Severus plot bunnies

Alynna
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:55 am Reply with quote
1) Severus the dressage or event rider - a consuming summer hobby for our Potions Master

2) Severus struggles with the muggles

3) Severus sturggles with the muggles at a Renaissance festival or medieval faire

4) Severus and Harry have to play father and high school-aged son as they hide from Voldemort in Canada or America. Use of magic is strictly limited or prohibited. Slash may or may not develop.

sariah snape
Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:55 pm Reply with quote
i am so doing number 4 expect chapter one up by the end of the month... i need to send it to my beta!

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:26 am Reply with quote
Shocked Really? Wow! Looking forward to it! Very Happy

sariah snape
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:57 pm Reply with quote
your welcome... i had been thinking about writing something like that for a while now

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:23 am Reply with quote
I am so liking (well, all of them) but 3 sounds like something in my court. hehe...Expect something soon! ~*sekh*~

"Even marriage is different in the wizarding world Hermione. It is a binding contract between husband and wife and cannot be broken. Once this ring is on your finger you are my wife forever." ~Quarantined
sariah snape
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:03 am Reply with quote
Sorry about the delay. My computer is being stupid (Im posting this from school.) But I should be able to start this soon. In fact, somewhere, I had one of snape/harry/hermione, but I hope to get that started soon. In the mean time, I'm trying to get a DM/HP fic up. It'll be called All is SIlent, so... I hope, that if it gets up, you'll enjoy it, and that it'll hold you over until i can get this started.