Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Quibbler  ~  Help (looking for a specific fic)

snarkysnape
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:54 am Reply with quote
Joined: 25 Feb 2005 Posts: 4 Location: California University of Pennslyvania
Hope this is in the right category....something recently just made me remember a specific fanfic from a few years ago, my favorite that I had ever read. The problem is that I cannot remember the name nor the author.

The fic was on ffn before they took of the NC-17s, as it is rated as such. I can't find it on aff. It's a Hermione/Fleur/Snape threesome, and I believe either the author's penname or the title has some french in it. Hermione and Fleur become friends in the story and Hermione is helping Fleur in potions in Snape's classroom. They tease him until he's absolutely fed up and casts imperious on them, then brings him into his office and has them act out his fantasies (I recall he dresses Fleur in grey silk and Hermione in a black lace teddy). It's an absolutely wonderful story and even has a sequel, but the name and author are completely escaping me at the moment. It was written in either 2002 or 2003, I believe. If anyone has any knowledge of this, or can point me in the right direction, that would be wonderful.

THANK YOU!!

~snarkysnape
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
liquidscissors
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:06 am Reply with quote
Moderator Joined: 27 Dec 2004 Posts: 164
That would be 'Dangerous Escapism' by SilentG.
http://restrictedsection.org/story.php?story=48