Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Challenges  ~  ASHWINDER AND/OR OCCLUMENCY

angie_snape
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:21 am Reply with quote
Hello!

I've been thinking about this idea for some time but, I developed it in so many ways that it is not a plot bunny anymore! So here comes the Challenge:

The history is based on three (or two) issues:

a) (BASIC) The final battle: The final battle time is approaching and the light has lost many members (who died is up to you). Voldemort was able to build up an army of werewolfs and giants. It IS A BIG army and they are almost imune to spells so they need warriors not only wizards. Before his death Dumbledore made an agreement with the "vampire nation" (that's the way they can be called but if you want to change it, be my guest) to fight by the light side. However the agreement is based on an old trade: Severus (half vampire / half wizard) is the one who keeps the agreement valid, since he became a spy only for that reason. The big problem is: he is a prisioner in azkaban and is meant to be kissed!

b) (OPTIONAL) Keep the Nation united: The nation has problems to keep united because they have 4 different kingdoms: North, South, East and West. The alliances are up to you!

c) (A MUST) Love triangle: Hermione must dispute Severus with an Vampire OFC, someone beautiful and very sexy! She is Severus ex-fiancé that was turned down when he fell in love with - Lili, Narcisa, Bella, or whatever - and she hates him! However the sexual tension is undeniable!

RULES:

a) (OPTIONAL) Severus must be in one of the three categories: General of the army, Brother of the Queen/King or a member of the nobility.

b) (OPTIONAL) He has relative(s) alive(s) and they are very important people. The way they relate to him is up to you!

c) (A MUST) The Vampires are VERY SEXY and they have habits that keep that image, for example: massages, orgy parties, and so on...

d) (A MUST) Severus personality fits them, only when he is in the nation. Let's say that he doesn't feel comfortable with the wizarding world and that's the reason he shuts himself in de dungeons. But he is NOT FLUFF. He is the bastard even in the nation...

e) (A MUST) The vampires are warriors and they like war. If Severus is a warrior is up to you!

f) (OPTIONAL) Severus needs blood to be on a better shape. He is a half blood and so he can live without blood, but when he takes blood, he gets stronger and looks more healthy - and deadly gorgeous...

g) (A MUST) The other characters you choose to the be part of the story must travel the vampire nation in some point of the story, how you're going to put them there, is up to you!

Hope you enjoy! (please this is NOT a crossover! No resembles with Underworlds, ok?!)

If you take that challenge, PLEASE let me be one of the betas!!!!!!!!! (completely OPTIONAL!) Very Happy
Mathstarlette
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quote
Joined: 03 Mar 2006 Posts: 33 Location: out of my mind, leave a message at the beep
If this story is still open, I would love to take a crack at it!