Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Ministry of Magic  ~  Taking a long time in queue...

sindie
Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:03 am Reply with quote
I submitted chapter 23 of my fic, Hollowed and Hallowed (at Ashwinder), under username Sindie, on Dec. 5. I submitted a help ticket a week or so ago, asking why it was taking so long to be validated. I was answered the following day, saying to be patient a little while longer, and it would be validated soon. Well, it's been over three weeks now. I understand from what I was told that there are a lot of submissions, and that's the reason it's taking so long to be validated, but three weeks? How much longer do I need to wait? Can someone please give me an idea of when I can expect to validated, instead of something so vague as just "soon?" Can't I just become a validated author, as I asked in another section of the forum here a month ago, and not over to worry about being validated each chapter? I've submitted several chapters that have had no or little mistakes, and they've always been corrected immediately.

Please help me! Thanks.

~Sindie
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sindie
Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:51 pm Reply with quote
Never mind! Please disregard this!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger