Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Quibbler  ~  Obsurusbooks.org

APotterFan
Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:06 am Reply with quote
Hi everyone

I was just wondering if anyone knew how long Obsurusbooks would be down....forever..or???

I was in the process of reading Pigwidgeon37's Sybils Oracle..and i wanted to read..Orpheus etc...does anyone know any other place to read them..for like i said the website is down..and i am dying here!

Thanks for anyone who responds
Regards
C.F.
MlleGigi
Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:31 am Reply with quote
As far as I can tell, Obscurus Books appears to be a thing of the past since it's been down for nearly a month now -- and I share your disappointment, believe me. If you still want to read stories on the site, what I recommend is to go to the Wayback Machine on the Internet Archive (http://www.archive.org) and enter the web address of Obscurus Books. The Wayback Machine is an archive of previous versions of a wide variety of websites -- and I already know for a fact that Obscurus Books is in there. You should be directed to a list of various dates when versions of the site were collected, and clicking on one of the dates should take you to the site as it was on that date. I can't guarantee that you'll be able to access all the stories or the most recent updates before the site went down, but at least you'll be able to access some portion of what was there.
im2sleepy2
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:43 am Reply with quote
Moderator Joined: 19 Nov 2005 Posts: 207 Location: Illinois, USA
I am not positive if this is the original site or not but check out this link

http://obscurusbooks.org/

Hope that helps
Happy Reading!!!

Sleepy Very Happy