Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  Looking for a beta reader for ss/hg fiction

CinnamonMonty
Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:38 pm Reply with quote
First off I warn you that I'm new to writing in fanfiction but not new to the ss/hg pairing. My names 'Monty' and you can get intouch with me at CinnamonMonty@hotmail.co.uk

The fic that I'm wanting Beta'd is called ' Bestest Fwend' (spelling mistakes intentional because of the plot) What I really need help with is actions of toddlers and way of speaking. Half the story isnt a High rating because of the plot but does become high later on as the story continues. I also need a second set of eyes to make sure it sounds/reads alright and does not sound utter piddle. (another warning I'm scottish so some non Brits betas may not get some slang terms - though I do try to keep it as english as possible Smile
Its mainly a fun fic - heres the summary I have for it :

Summery – Plot bunny from silver_youngling at WIKTT.

Remember the friends you made when you were very young? Ever thought you’d experience those times all over again? No? Well neither did Hermione or Snape. Now what’s this all about a rubber ducky?

Interested? Please contact me even if its to find out more information before you deside. I would appreciate your help very much.