Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Ministry of Magic  ~  Help: Misspelled email-address, can't activate account

koppe
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:47 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 Posts: 34 Location: Lillehammer, Norway
September 30th I tried to register at Morsmordre. Unfortunately my keyboard is a bit buggy, so I managed to leave out the "@" in my email-address. Not surprisingly, I didn't recieve the activation/password email. Today I tried to re-register, but found my desired pen-name in use, so I guess your system is still waiting for me to activate the account.

Could you please fix my email-address in your records -- it should be "koppe74@gmail.com" -- and re-send the activation/password-mail... or possibly delete my *Morsmordre* account (I have accounts on your other archives too, and they work just fine) so I could re-register?

Username: koppe
e-mail: koppe74@gmail.com (supplied without @)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
celisnebula
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:32 am Reply with quote
Koppe,

I've responded via email. In the future, if you have any problems, please contact the sh.userhelp at gmail dot com address, as I don't always get a chance to check over here and I do check the help desk email at least once a day.

Thanks,
Celisnebula

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger