Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Common Room  ~  Searching for a SS/RL fic!

coesius
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:32 am Reply with quote
Moderator Joined: 29 Jan 2005 Posts: 7
Hey everyone!

For the last THREE ( Sad ) months, I have been searching for a SS/RL fic I read some time ago. I only vaguely remember its details but I remember completely falling in love with it. If you can help me, I would truly appreciate it. This is driving me crazy!!! Evil or Very Mad Mad

So, here is what I remember. Snape is not in Hogwarts anymore. There is a werewolf hunt going on and there is a woman hunter that Snape had some association with in the past. At one point Snape has to patch up a very heavily bleeding Lupin. Sirius Black helps Snape heal Lupin. I vaguely remember that the reason Snape is not in Hogwarts anymore is because he wants to "find himself". He feels that among his teaching and spying duties, he has lost himself behind masks and he wants to find the face behind the mask. The ending involves a long discussion between Lupin and Snape about their separation. So, they had a relationship before, I think. In this discussion Snape explains to Lupin about how he wanted to find his true self in isolation but now sees things differently. And they have sex right there in the living room.

well, that's all I recall. I'd be very grateful if you could help me. It's good karma, you know. Plus, you'll get to recall an excellent fic!

Thanks so much!

~coesius Cool