Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Leaky Cauldron  ~  Fanfic exchanges?

where'smymuse?
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:20 am Reply with quote
Does anyone know of any fanfic exchanges? I've missed out on the two that I really wanted to sign up for and am looking for any others that still have open sign up.

Cheers! Very Happy

"Don't be silly, Dawlish. I'm sure you are an excellent Auror, I seem to remember you achieved 'Outstanding' in all your N.E.W.T.s, but if you attempt to — er — 'bring me in' by force, I will have to hurt you." ~Albus Dumbledore
LadyWhitehart
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:10 am Reply with quote
I don't know of any others, but you could always start your own I suppose. I'm sure if you post something in the Forum you could generate interest.

where'smymuse?
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:07 pm Reply with quote
LadyWhitehart, you are a genius! Smile At first I thought, no, I don't have the time, then last night I found myself making a community on livejournal under hp_exchange. I'm still shaking my head about it, but I think it will be a lot of fun and thank you for putting that bee in my head! Very Happy

"Don't be silly, Dawlish. I'm sure you are an excellent Auror, I seem to remember you achieved 'Outstanding' in all your N.E.W.T.s, but if you attempt to — er — 'bring me in' by force, I will have to hurt you." ~Albus Dumbledore