Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Plot Bunnies  ~  Hermione/Draco PLOT BUNNY

draco_malfoy
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:24 pm Reply with quote
I have looked around and I don’t think this has been done yet. I have tried to write it, and failed miserably.

These are the ideas I had.

1. Draco is working for the Order as a spy.

2. Hermione is the only one to accept him. Harry, Ron and the rest of the Weasley clan do not trust him at all. (You decide why Hermione has decided to trust him.)

3. For their own protection, Dumbledore sends the children away to separate locations around the globe.

RULES!!!! I really am not a fan of the rule aspect of anything but like most things in life, we “must” have them.

1. Draco and Hermione MUST be sent away together. (You decide where. Can you imagine what Hermione and Draco would be like, confined to a small area with each other for a long period of time?*grin*)

2. They are both of legal age. (Just in case they decide to shag or something of that nature.)

3. Cannon is a definite must. Draco should still be the aristocratic prat we all know and love and would…. (sorry, getting carried away) And Hermione still has to be the little snotty know it all that we all have a strange fascination with.

4. This could be a one shot up to a novel... I would like the details if it were a novel though ^^
I shall leave the rest up to you.

Like I said, I would love to read this. If anyone is up to it, I will gladly be a plot, cannon and grammar Beta.

Love,

Tara

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:32 am Reply with quote
Sold! I'll take it. Very Happy

Let me know if you are interseted.
Cat Feral
Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 03 Dec 2005 Posts: 23 Location: Northern California
I want to read it when you're done, Bobsessor! Very Happy