Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Keepers (PI Accredited)  ~  Accredited and Experienced Beta

jynx67
Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:29 pm Reply with quote
Name or Penname: Vickie aka jynx67
Email: vickie[at]statesidedata[dot]com
PI Accredited Number: 8041467128
Beta Experience: I've beta'd for several authors on hpff.com
Writing Experience: I have quite a few stories I have posted here and several on sugarquill.com. I've been writing fanfiction for about 25 years, the last three in the HPFF universe.
Personal Webpage: PI Beta Reader info page
Ratings: any
Ships: all except student/teacher
Categories/Genres: all
Strengths as beta reader: I am a consummate beta in that I will check your spelling and grammar along with helping you with your storyline, cannon issues, and getting you through writer's block
Weakness: commas. I detest commas.
Dislikes: anything over the edge, like rape or beastiality, timeturner fics that go back to the MWPP era (I honestly don't think the item works that way), extreme violence, anything that does not have a plausible explanation, extreme OOC/AU.
Any additional notes: I'm pretty patient and will give you plenty of time to send chapters. I really love "missing moment" pieces (as I've written quite a few). I think the best way to really see what kind of beta I can be is to read my own stories. I have stories on The Burrow, Lumos, Eros & Sappho, Pureblood and Wolfsbane.
PI Badge:

[edit: updated to include PI beta reader info page and change accreditation certificate to reflect passing both tests]