Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Quibbler  ~  Knight Errant Chronichles

RachelW
Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:42 am Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Dec 2004 Posts: 64 Location: The Republic of Texas
It's now 2:40 am...I started reading at about 9pm...can't tear my eyes away. This is an incredible story. Loving it...will provide link...incoherant now: http://lumos.sycophanthex.com/viewstory.php?sid=280

Okay, attempt at making sense: OC who is faire...Starts out with a rather interresting meeting at Kings Cross station with her and Snape, moves on from there. Superbly written, slow building, amazing charachter development...

It's a bit AU, starting in the setting of the fourth book, and incorperating the OC in around the canon events of the tri-wizard tournament...but it's done in such a way that it's not a strech to believe it could have happened, fits very well. It's very long, I think the up-to-date version is on Occlumency. Once again, amazing story...can't believe I'm not in bed asleep like I should be...
Iseult
Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:50 am Reply with quote
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 Posts: 20 Location: Newcastle, Australia
Knight Errant Chronicles are absolutely wonderful, and in the latest update a most astounding event has occurred. Please read and review this amazing work.
My other favourite stories on Occlumency are A Right Bastard by LariLee, The Great Snape-Deveroux Grudge Match - Parts I and II by Pigwidgeon and Making Ends Meet by Obadiah Slope.
A Right Bastard has a great mix of humour, action, emotion and plot that are comparable to the HP series. Snape-Deveroux is a highly charged series that develops the main characters in a manner not generally seen in fanfiction and finally Making End Meets delves into Severus Snapes inner being and is filled with many emotional moments that are extremely touching.
And all of the stories are well written.