Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Plot Bunnies  ~  Love For Sick and Injured Men

sarah_navarro
Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:29 am Reply with quote
So I don't know why, but I have this absolutely twisted facsination with sick/injured men. I just can't help but love them!!! I think they are so adorable when they're all vulnerable and whiny and stuff. It's a change from being the 'manly' man that they're all so stero-typed as. I like this side of a guy, and I just think it's cute. So I've had this idea runnin around in my head for quite some time, but I've never really gotten around to writing it.

Ok, so basically, it's gotta be one of my favorite men, Lupin, Snape, Harry, or Percy. He has to fall ill, nothing serious, just like a cold. The woman's gotta be Hermione, because I can only picture her being caring and loving towards a pitifully sick guy, but if you do have someone else in mind and have a good argument, I suppse I could be persuaded. Wink

So how old they are, where they are, how they got together, that can all be up to you. Just in the present, the guy has to get sick with the flu, a cold, or chicken pox. Or even be creative and have your own wizarding sickness, it doesn't matter. (just so long as it doesn't get TOO serious!) Hermione will try and convince them to rest and care for themselves, but of course he doesn't listen. He ends up bed-ridden, with Hermione to take care of them. I love whiny men, so if you could throw some of that in there, it would be incredible (but I guess with someone like Snape...yea, he wouldn't really whine...oh well, my story Wink )

I'm in the process of kind of writing a story like this, but you know, I never get around to these things. Also, I just hate my writing, but I love the works of others. So if ya feel like this story is definitely your thing, they hop to it! I'll be waiting for all those great stories out there just waiting to be written, and I can't wait to read about the sick and whiny men of Hogwarts that we all know and love!

Peace Out. Sarah Cool
SlashisSilly
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:32 am Reply with quote
Oh, I like this idea. All of these adorable fluff-filled ideas are popping into my brain.