Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Ask Madam Pince  ~  HG/DM (het) The View From the Other Side

koppe
Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:30 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 Posts: 34 Location: Lillehammer, Norway
I'm looking for a Hermione/Draco-story (although I never got far enough to know if they ended-up together).

I *think* Hermione discovers that her father has had an affair, in any case she has a huge fight with her father and refuses to acknowledge him. She starts to disobey her father and all his rules -- drinking, staying out late, getting tatoos/piercings, dresses provocatively...

This rebellion also continues at Hogwarts, causing her to become ailienated from her friends -- and (I think) attracting the interest of Draco. One night she is out passed curfew (rebeling), she is captured by Death Eaters (Wormtail?).

Voldemort sees something interesting about her, and istead of killing her outright, he starts seducing her to the "dark side". He claims he wants her as his "daughter" and heir -- to rule besides him as his princess... of course this is just a ploy to ailinate her further from Harry, and he fully intends to kill her.

Hermione asks Voldemort what she should call him, and from Voldemort suggestion, Hermione decides to call him "father". Hermione is return to Hogwarts, but recives and sends owls from/to her "father" (Voldemort). She is also recives portkeys to Voldemort's location (Malfoy Manor) several times.

One of these times, she recives the Dark Mark -- to her back. The witnesses (Carbbe and Goyle Srs.) are afterwards obliviated by Voldemort. When asked when she would like to "come out" and be introduced as Voldemort's daughter, she opts for the same time Draco is to take the mark -- in order to steal his limelight.

On the evening of the party, Hermione heads to Slytherin in disquise and she and Draco portkeys together. At the party, Draco doesn't recognise the woman Voldemort presents, but falls for her. He is shocked when she reviles who she is.

Later, Hermione gets "blooded". Voldemort has claimed the DEs only kills "bad people", and Hermione is given a child-rapiest whom she reads the mind of -- before she kills him slowly and bloodily with a knife... to the cheers of the Death Eaters. Draco takes care of her afterwards.

Back at Hogwarts, Hermione discovers she has left her wand at Malfoy Manor. She asks Voldemort, but he won't risk sending a portkey. She enlists Draco, and together they travels (broomstick and feets) to the manor. Here Draco helps Hermione get past the wards and to break in.

Does anybody know this story and where I can find it?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
koppe
Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:36 am Reply with quote
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 Posts: 34 Location: Lillehammer, Norway
Found it.

It's called "The View From the Other Side"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2483677/1/

-Koppe
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number