Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Leaky Cauldron  ~  My own bit of "spam"....lol

im2sleepy2
Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:37 am Reply with quote
Moderator Joined: 19 Nov 2005 Posts: 207 Location: Illinois, USA
I started this terrible bit of "spam" back in the "Ministry of Magic" forum under the thread "report spam here" when I went in to get the links to the actual spam and relieve the forum of what I could.

Tell me what you think. And, please, be brutally honest!

{Aren't the Holidays such a wonderful time of the year?

Snape read this with a sneer firmly in place, slowly his eyes rose to my face. "I assure you, Madam, that if you believe that to be true, then you really have gone off the deep end. Or is it possible, that you may be the long lost daughter of Professor Trelawny?", he asked me, having arched that godforsaken eyebrow and looked down his nose, with no amount of amusement in his jet black eyes. "In either case, I suggest that you really must go visit St. Mungo's very soon. The last I was informed, they had a nice padded cell, just your size, waiting for you"

Why, the audacity of that man could be so absolutely infuriating! Who the hell did he think he was? To presume, that just because my mum was, in fact, Sybill Trelawny, I would be as... as... I have no idea what could have been floating around in that narcissistic mind of his.

Clearly, one thing that he is not considering, with his acerbic assertation of mum, was who my father was. But, then again, he more than likely did not know who that "unfortunate" man might be. }

Ok, Ok I know that this is neither the time nor the place for such frivolities. I guess you could say it was my own bit of "spam" Laughing (in a different part of the forum, of course, tell me what think. hehehe.

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:50 pm Reply with quote
*snickers* Your muse is quite humorous.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.