Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  Seeking a brave soul

celisnebula
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:03 am Reply with quote
Name: Celisnebula
Email: celisnebul@aol.com
Story title: Tourniquet
Summary: The final battle between Voldemort and Harry has ended with the two of them disappearing off of the battlefield. Everyone, but Hermione, assumes that Harry is dead. Hermione is convinced that somehow Harry has survived, and pulls Severus Snape into her search for the boy-who-once-lived.
Rating: PG-13 at the moment but it may go higher if the muse decides to go there
Category/Genres: Angst, Drama, AU (isn’t all fan fiction AU?)
Ship: SS/HG
Warnings: Character Death at the moment

In search of a beta, or betas (I’ve always found that an extra set of eyes is extremely helpful). Unfortunately my normal beta is no longer able to devote time to reading what I’ve written, real life has come beating on her door, so I am in search of a new one. What I currently have on the plate is a bit of purple prose fluff that might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but if you are interested in trying your hand, please feel free to email me. This is a new style I am working with, I normally write technical manuals (mostly OSHA regulation stuff) and poetry, and therefore this is a writing practice, a chance to wet my feet in the waters of longer fiction. The first 7 chapters are up in Ashwinder, so please look over what is there to see if this is something that might interest you. I try to write a chapter every two weeks, but with work, school, remodeling a house, and my lovely 9 year old that is not always possible.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rainbow
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:46 pm Reply with quote
Sounds like an interesting story. I'll beta for you, if you like.

TheObsessed
Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:54 am Reply with quote
I'll take a stab at your story as well, it sounds very good.

Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:32 am Reply with quote
Ok. I am interested in being your beta if youd like!