Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Plot Bunnies  ~  PWP Hermione bunny

Angel Abby
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:14 am Reply with quote
I had this cazy bunny that I wish I had the time and skill to nurture.

Basically the gist is that Hermione, being head girl, has complete access to the forbidden section. While doing some research (what she is researching is up to you) she comes across what she thinks is a harmless romance novel that peaks her interest (it was misshelved or whatever. u choose). As it turns out it is an enchanted book designed to really "draw the reader in". She has to play through several um... hot situations to get out. I personally like to see different sides of Snape, but would also kind of like to see many different people that she has the encounters with... Have fun!

I had started this but found the part of my brain that loves to read PWP is completely incapable of writing it. Would soooo love to read this when someone has giving it the care I could not. Please send me a link.

angel.abby@yahoo.com
Firewhisky
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:49 pm Reply with quote
there was a challenge just like this on ashwinder a while ago. i believe it was the "lost in good book" challenge or something. take a gander at the challenge fics there and i think you'll find something like what you're looking for. Smile