Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Ministry of Magic  ~  Queue clue, please, regarding corrected stories

fawkes_07
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:18 pm Reply with quote
Hi. I'm a noob at SH. I have 5 various and sundry chapters "In Queue." Four of them have been accepted and corrected and one still awaits attention, which is all quite lovely.

However, the corrected ones have been sitting around for some time--the first one was corrected 9 days ago, for example.

Do I need to do something else to get them re-reviewed and (hopefully) bumped out of the queue? I'd like to post more chapters, but I'm a bit stuck on that 5-item limit...
jynx67
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:37 pm Reply with quote
This thread should answer your question.
JackieJLH
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:57 pm Reply with quote
Hi, fawkes_07,

When checking, it looks like the corrected chapters are all visible on Mage. I found them under your author profile, so they did post after corrections were made. The only one that isn't visible at this point, as far as I can tell, is the one that's still waiting to be gone over in the queue. Wink

I once had a real life. Then I discovered Harry Potter. Then I discovered Harry Potter on the internet... *shrug* Real life is overrated anyway.
fawkes_07
Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:46 am Reply with quote
*scratches pointy head*

It wasn't so much the Posting for people to view that was an issue--it was the fact that the stories weren't leaving the "Corrections Made" line. But just today, two of them passed on into "Corrected Heaven" or wherever it is that they go, so I could add more chapters at last. It did take quite a long time to get things fully processed, but it's all happy now. *contented sigh*