Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Challenges  ~  The Lupin is Not a Wimp Challenge for Wolfsbane

Metamuse
Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:16 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 28 Nov 2004 Posts: 475 Location: USA
The Lupin is Not a Wimp Challenge
Due date: 3/4/2005
by Doomspark

Premise - Lupin has been bottling his feelings for years. What happens when he finally lets go?

Rules:
1) Lupin is not a submissive wimp. He knows what he wants and he goes after it.

That's it!

Snegurochka
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:44 pm Reply with quote
*shuffles in, looks around*

Er- mine's done! Hope it's cool to post about it here. Just wanted to say that it was a really interesting challenge idea, and much fun to write! Details as follows:

Title: Habit
Author: Snegurochka
Characters: Severus Snape, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Harry Potter
Genres: Angst, Drama
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: m/m slash (Snape/Lupin; Black/Lupin), masturbation, adult language
Summary: Written for the “Lupin is Not a Wimp” Challenge at Wolfsbane: Three months after Sirius died, Lupin wakes up in Snape’s bed after their passions get the better of them… but the old issues haven’t disappeared during their night of shagging. Will our two heroes ever be happy together? Is ‘happy’ a word either of them even recognises? And why, oh why, can’t Sirius just leave them the hell alone? Above all, Lupin needs to come to terms with what he wants out of life, before he can figure out the answer to one key question: what’s the difference between love and habit? This is the final third of my Snupin series that began with Not Love and continued with the prequel, Down.

(But you don't have to read either of those to dive headfirst into this one!) Here's that URL:

Habit
Chapter 1: Denied

Now up at Wolfsbane!

Peace,
~Snegurochka
Snegurochka
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:51 pm Reply with quote
Er- I have the same question Marianne asked in the Unicorn Bait thread... do all chapters of a Challenge fic need to be up by March 4? All my chapters are basically done, and the first one is posted, but my betas are being worked ragged. I wouldn't mind giving them an extra few days to get through it all! Chapters 1, 2, and probably 3 can be posted by March 4... and there are only 5 chapters total.

Pretty please? Very Happy

Peace,
~Snegurochka