Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Plot Bunnies  ~  Not Just Any Tom, Dick, or Harry

the mad madame
Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:23 pm Reply with quote
This plot bunny centers around Ginny and Tom/Voldemort and what happened between them.

You can start it in the middle, beginning or end, but certain things must be explained:

1. What happened between Ginny and Tom when she had the diary? Did Ginny transfer her crush on Harry to Tom because they looked so similar? Did Tom choose the victims or Ginny? If Ginny, why? Was it to protect Harry? Was Tom helping her to get Harry to notice her?

2. The Diary IS DEAD. Tom stored apart of himself in that diary, a piece of his soul. Since Tom almost became corporal he has a piece of Ginny’s soul merged with his piece. After the diary was destroyed, Tom's missing piece joined its larger one. Tom has a window to Ginny. While Voldemort is waiting for a body, he starts seeing her memories and dreams. Just like in the diary Voldemort grow stronger.

3. Ginny had lots of issues dealing with the aftermath of the diary. Tom took care of her, promised her the world, and made her feel important. There might be some psychological sexual abuse there. Why I suggest this is that Ginny has had several boyfriends, is she trying to fill a void? Ginny is always thinking about Tom. Voldemort would not have survived begin banish for the second time after the Chamber of Secrets if it wasn't for Ginny. In Goblet of fire, Voldemort tells Wormtail that her rewards his helpers.

4. Voldemort discovers a side effect to his rebirth potion. Due to Harry’s and Wormtail’s blood, he can assume any age. Think Bram Stoker’s Dracula with Gary Oldman. A bonus plot element could be that if Wormtail dies before he fulfills his life debt to Harry that the life debt would be transferred to Voldemort on the bases that Voldemort was be consider of Harry’s and Wormtail’s blood.

5. Voldemort seeks out Ginny. He makes his first appearance since the diary at the Minstery of Magic. He appears as Voldemort (perhaps when she is in the hallway be herself) and changes in to Tom before her eyes. He gives her something, a locket or blood stone pendent... and tells her that he rewards his helpers and leaves. At this point he does not have romantic interest in her, but is curious. He has been sharing her dreams about him for four years now. Ginny has been to known to have some naughty dreams about Tom.

6. She starts to meet with him, through the locket/pendent. At first he always appears as Voldemort, and then changes into Tom. He doesn’t want her to forget who is really is, he is no longer a dream or memory preserved in a book. She does enjoy her time with him. As Tom, he has all the perks of youth along with the all the knowledge that comes with age. He grows found of her. She asks him to never make her chose between him and her family. They start a ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ policy. She does ask about Death Eater activities and he doesn’t ask her about Harry or the Order. She tells him that if he wins he would have to kill her because of her connections to the Order. He should not appear weak and merciful by saving her. And if Harry wins, he dies. She finishes by saying that it would all be easier if he could just be Harry Potter. Her family would love him, and he would have the whole wizarding world in his hand.

7. The ending… Private Message me. I would not want to spoil it by posting it. It is perfectly twisted.

8. Tom/Voldemort always calls her Ginerva and never Ginny.

I was going to do this myself, but I have a problem transferring what happens in my mind to paper. I have several small scenes planned out if anyone would like to use them.

Some quotes to use:

“Old age and treachery will always over come youth and ability.” Said by Voldemort

“Everyone always thought that it was my brother that taught me how to lie, but they would be wrong. It was Tom Riddle.” Ginny