Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Quibbler  ~  Another Grand Snape/Harry - this is funny, too.

azazello
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:08 pm Reply with quote
While in the cause of converting folks to Snape Harry, most end up enjoying "If You Are Prepared" but it is way angsty. Sometimes we need a few laughs, so on a more cheerful note, here's another classic Snape/Harry Slash story.

http://trickster.org/res/familiar.html

The Familiar, by Resonant.

Witty, comedic. A spell goes wrong and Harry is turned into a frog:

Quote:
There was a whoosh of air, and Potter disappeared. Someone gasped in the silence.

Snape walked over to where the boy had been. In his place was a pile of clothing. Sitting on top of it, blinking through a pair of miniaturized spectacles, was a large green frog.

"Quidditch," said the frog.

No guesses as to who gets to look after this bespectacled frog during the length of time it takes before he is transformed back.

Quote:
"Accio housefl --"

"Minnow," the frog said.

Snape frowned at it. "Oh, very well," he said. "Accio minnow."

That's enough, you'll have to read the rest yourself. Sex towards the end, though Harry has ceased to be a frog by that point... As you will hopefully be relieved to know.

Brilliant.
Sakuruth
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:04 am Reply with quote
Oh, Resonant. One of the authors responsible for my wholehearted Harry/Draco obsession - Transfigurations remains a turning point in my fanfic-reading career. And while I'm still not a Snarry shipper, this was definitely excellent.

Okay, so now I'm going to go reread Transfigurations. Whee!
Novinha
Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:14 pm Reply with quote
Well, I must admit that I haven't read these stories (yet) but in my Polish fandom TRansfiguration is one of the most well known stories. So, I guess I am going to have to read it.
Greetings from Poland (only five more hours till we have the New Year Wink,
Novinha
Lucid
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:31 pm Reply with quote
The Familiar is Hilarious. I throughly enjoyed it and laughed all the way through. I think what I liked about it the most was the subtle and dry way the humour came across. Excellent stuff.

Of course I know have to try and find the rest of Resonants work...