Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Challenges  ~  Anne's "Who is she really?" challenge for Ashwinde

Lady Anne
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:09 pm Reply with quote
I started this fic a while back, and I'm just not a talented enough writer to finish it. But I know there are writers out there who could make my idea a reality and do it well.

Premise: Hermione isn't the Hermione we all know and love. She's a member of the Order who has been de-aged in order to go to school with and befriend HP and protect him. Which would explain why she knows everything, why she's so mature, why she can solve Snape's puzzle, etc...

Requirements:
Voldemort is killed before 7th year begins.

"Hermione" is no longer needed, so she's "allowed" to graduate early and "disappears" (maybe on vacation, maybe you "kill" off the character) and whatever you name her is aged to her true age.

No one but Dumbledore knew the truth about Hermione

Hermione as her true self (I named her Olivia, but you can name her whatever) returns to Hogwarts to teach. Of course, she has many personality characteristics of Hermione.

She and Snape knew each other in school and in the Order before she was "sent away" on a mission.

Snape figures out the truth and resents her.

Not Required:
Dumbledore puts the 2 together on a project and of course, eventually the fall in love and end up together

Ron and Harry find out the truth- their reactions

Character death- not Snape or her

She and/or Snape are animagus (maybe that's how he finds out the truth!)

Possible Couples:
HP/GW
RW/LL
AD/MM

Have fun with it.

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:19 pm Reply with quote
[size=18]The plot bunnies just had seizures in my head Laughing - that idea is brilliant, and I'd love to give it a try, if it's alright - not to sure about how the challenges things work.[/size]

The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger