Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Challenges  ~  Family Man - Ashwinder or/and Occlumency

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:59 pm Reply with quote
Sniv's Family Man Challenge for Ashwinder or/and Occlumency

I have never been able to watch "Family Man" to the end and therefore I’m making my own now! Idea

Snape is still teaching potions at Hogwarts 10 years after the Golden Trio's graduation. Christmas makes Snape reflect on things especially a certain Know-it-all-Gryffindor!

Then the next day; Snape wakes up on Christmas day and finds out that he is married to Hermione Granger (who is deeply in love with him) And to make matters even more confusing he finds out that he has kids!

To his surprise he will find himself happier than he have ever been! -But will it last?...

Rules:

1. Snape dislikes Hermione, but during her last year he suddenly realises that she is no longer a girl but a woman!
He knows that a teacher/student relationsship is out of question so he wont/cant act upon this even though Hermione is willing. He has not acted upon it later in life because he is simply too proud.

2. Snape's kids sees Harry Potter as their "uncle", who Snape can’t stand (at least not his "old" self)

3. You decide how many children Snape and Hermione have, but please dont make it into a Weasley family! Wink

4. (Stating the obvious) You'll have to get Snape remembering Hermione the night before Christmas day somehow; maybe Dumbledore drops in or maybe Hermione visits McGongall and then Snape sees her…

5. Snape has to have a hard time adjusting, but realises after some time that this is all he ever wanted. But a quarrel is not out of the question is it? Razz

6. Snape forgets their wedding day and will somehow try and make up for it.

7. How you create Hermione and Snape's marriage with their daily rutines is up to you!

8. Snape comes back to "the real world" after some time, how he will react and feel about it is up to you, but he will seek Hermione up. What happends from there - is up to you! Very Happy

9. Hermione's job in Snape's "dream" and in the real world is up to you. Snape's job in the "dream" is also up to you, he could be doing some entirely different than teaching potions...

10. One of Snapes kids are suspicious toward (the new) Snape and are able to feel that something is wrong. Therefore she/he confronts Snape and Snape admits that this is not his life.
They come to an understanding of some sort and the she/he decides to help Snape; for example "you use to say that or that" -meaning the kid gives Snape advises about how to act both as a husband- both romantically and ...well not...

Note: I want to make this for the Occlumency forum too, so if you are planning to write it there it will be a bit harder, but really you just have to edit Hermione Granger and transform her into your own original character!

Well thats it? What do you think?

I really hope that somebody will write a story based on this challenge!

I have played with the idea in my mind for some times and would love to see a talented writer start a FF based on this challenge! Rolling Eyes

I hope it’s not too hard to understand or write...
bthekewl
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:02 pm Reply with quote
I would love to do a story based on this challenge, it seems right up my alley! If you want, you could drop me your email and I would email the finished product to you. It would take a little while though. I'm battling Real Life as I write.