Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  The Quibbler  ~  Good HP/DM

Novinha
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:29 pm Reply with quote
I never thought there was a story that could convince me to slash. But many HG/SS authors seemingly like HP/DM slash as well, and it seems to appear as one of the most popular slash secondary pairings (in pigwidgeon37, Azrael Geffen and Hayseed's stories, for example). So when I read it so many times, I became interested. And then I stumbled across this story:
http://www.thepotionsmaster.net/ghosts.htm
It is a really well written short NC-17 slash story. Has terrific dialogue and Narcissa is interestingly portrayed.

I sicerely recommend and look forward to your recs within this pairing.
Eager to explore...

azazello
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:24 pm Reply with quote
Go to Serpensortia (our slash archive) and look up the author Furiosity. She writes a great deal of good Harry/Draco and we are very lucky to have her on the archive.

There's also a new story (three chapters up so far) by an author I had not heard of before, called J_Marie. It is called Jigsaw.

It's very well written, intricate, and has great story values. The slash has not started yet, she's still setting up the story. Has some very interesting OC's too. I'll be following this story.

http://serpensortia.sycophanthex.com/viewstory.php?sid=1142

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony ~ Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Novinha
Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:01 pm Reply with quote
Thank you, Azazello. I checked both the stories and Jigsaw definitely seems like something for me. The plot seems very interesting, and the writing is awesome. You always give best recs Wink
So, I second the recs of Azazello.